Monday, February 25, 2008

really back in china

I've left Hong Kong and headed back into the real deal China. It's been weird coming back. Natural in a way, like I truly have made a home here. I have even started teaching classes already. I extended my stay as long as possible in Hong Kong in order to hang out with my friend Patrick from Seattle. And speaking of feelings of home. Kicking with Patrick was just quality. It was nice to have hang out with someone who knows more of your story, who knows more of your background and history. Plus it doesn't get much better than traveling around one of the worlds greatest cities with a good friend-watching English Premier League in a Pub and chilling just watching LOST. Speaking of LOST-I'm eight episodes into Season 3.

Anyway...I am back teaching. I had been gone 50 days and it doesn't really feel like it was that long. Been a lot a places, seen a lot of things (isn't that in the song). And now that I am back it's weird to think about. Traveling was a great blessing, I don't think I will ever truly figure out how many or in how many different ways, but I think the big thing is not forgetting the experiences. And those are my summarized sentiments. And...yeah...just not feeling the blogging much more than that right now, so until later.