Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What have I been doing that keeps me from blogging?

I often just blog about the things I come across.  What I am reading about, what I am doing, what I am thinking about, or a combination of all three.  In the past few weeks I have come across quite a bit that I would deem worthy of a post, but I have been a little busy and maybe more accurately-not all that disciplined to do what it takes to develop said posts.  But what have I been up to...

Following these guys, who are doing decent.  As well as these guys, who haven't really helped themselves in any way that will make a difference.  But all that really isn't that important.

I have been reading this book a bit and have enjoyed the little I have read thus far.

I helped this girl move across the country.   And subsequently I get to spend lots of quality time with her which I really enjoy.  

Just started working through 1 Timothy with Josh and Graf (they are too cool to have a website for me to link them to).

Officially becoming a member here.  They had a few baptisms on Sunday, one of which was a friend and coworker of mine.  Just a very cool thing, for so many different reasons, to be a part of.  

Lots of work here.  (Come to the film screening of Crossing next Monday, 5/4, if you are in Seattle).

So I guess that's a little bit of what has been happening.  Hopefully a little more in depth posting action to come.  

Blessings.

jake