Friday, October 12, 2007

Stretched and strengthen...

I don't know, I am just in that kind of mood. You know, the kind of mood where you are looking for a little phrase that sort of sums up your mood/your week/your recent experiences-hmmm…maybe you don't know. Anyway, stretched and strengthened. It's got that whole alliteration thing going. It has an accompanying image/experience everyone has shared (have you ever gotten your fingers stuck in a Chinese finger trap. It stretches only to strengthen its grip). Hmmm…maybe a little cheesy and over the top. Maybe it's a good image because it even has Chinese roots, but if you look into it too much you may think I feel trapped. I don't. Just stretched and strengthened. I have been encouraged this week in some great ways and I have had to rely on my Father above for wisdom and strength and He has come through again, praise Him for His faithfulness. My heart continues to be burdened with the desires to build and deepen relationships here. It was a good week for relationships and I hope next week is simply a step forward in that.



Thanks for your Thoughts, they help in the whole strengthening part.